Syncee is a global B2B dropshipping and wholesale platform designed to help retailers and suppliers connect. Online store owners can find the best products to sell in their store from the reliable US, CA, EU, UK, AU suppliers available in Syncee. The service supports all major e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, and more! Read our article below to get to our comprehensive introduction to Syncee.
We are only scratching the surface if we are saying the above-mentioned details about Syncee. It is such a powerful yet user-friendly dropshipping service that is always evolving to meet the latest trends in ecommerce. It is not only an application but a whole great platform with features that best meet new and existing online store owners’ needs. Check our introduction to Syncee for online retailers; and if you are a supplier who would like to extend their retailer network, scroll down to the end of the article for details.
For Whom is Syncee an Ideal Pick?
- Those who are looking for dropshipping products to kickstart a business without upfront investment in physical product inventory.
- Existing, growing online stores who are looking for ways to easily broaden their online store’s product range.
- Who are looking for a way to fill their online store with products in bulk and keep the data up-to-date on a daily basis automatically.
- Who would like to enjoy a solution for an automated order data synchronization between retailers and suppliers.
- Who are looking for a user-friendly service where product-, catalog-, pricing-, filter settings are available in bulk.
- Who prefer a transparent dropshipping platform where proveedores and their contact details are not hidden.
- Online stores that haven’t found a suitable supplier on the Syncee Marketplace but found a supplier in a Google search for example who can provide an always-updating product data feed file.
- Introduction to Syncee
- How Does Syncee Work? | Syncee Marketplace
- How Does Syncee Work? | Syncee DataFeed Manager
- What You Get With Syncee’s Free Plan
- Unlock Access to Manage More Products: Pricing, Plans
- Get Started With Syncee
- Syncee for Suppliers
Let’s start with the introduction to Syncee highlighting who can enjoy the advantages of this service. Those online store owners can get products synchronized to their store via Syncee who use one of our supported platforms: Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, EKM, Ecwid, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, Tiendas KMO. The number of platforms supported grows over time so it’s always best to check the website for the most up-to-date information.
Besides the details mentioned at the beginning of our article, it is best to jump to the next chapter in our introduction to Syncee. Syncee offers two main solutions for online merchants. One is the Sincero Marketplace where store owners can browse among millions of ready-to-sell dropshipping and wholesale products with high profit margins and fast shipping. These products are from pre-vetted, reliable suppliers from all over the world. You can find suitable products for your business here and long-term supplier partners.
Growing your business is easy with Syncee, as you can find the essence of what makes a store: products. The more products you offer, the more orders you’ll receive. Of course, it’s not that easy to make your business profitable. There are many many factors a store’s long-term success depends on.
To give a brief introduction to Syncee DataFeed Manager: If you already explored the Syncee Marketplace, but haven’t found a suitable supplier for your business, you have the chance to bring your own supplier. The supplier has to provide an always updating product data feed file.
For merchants who prefer products from a different source, Syncee has a dropshipping integration with Alibaba.com as well.
To continue the introduction to Syncee, let’s elaborate on the benefits of the Syncee Marketplace. The Syncee Marketplace is an ideal choice for every merchant who is looking for a place to find products and suppliers. It’s not everything, Syncee also offers a solution to synchronize the data into their online store automatically, on a daily basis.
Major advantages of the Syncee Marketplace for online store owners:
- Millions of high-profit products in almost 400 categories
- Hundreds of pre-vetted local & global suppliers offering fast shipping
- Global & local suppliers with fast shipping
- No upfront investment in physical product inventory
- Transparent platform, direct contact with suppliers
- Automatic product data uploads & updates
- Automated order data synchronization
- Bulk product data management also available
- Customizable product pricing settings – Set price margin, tiered pricing, rounding rules
- Currency conversion
- Flexible catalog settings
- AI-based product and supplier filter
- Built-in product editor
- Easily manageable product category mapping
- Built-in retailer-supplier messenger
- Multilingual platform
- Asistencia gratuita
Two main solutions of using the Marketplace:
- Search Products: In this menu, you can browse all products available on the Syncee Marketplace in a view of a huge directory. Here you can pick products one-by-one and arrange them to catalogs, or you can also get to suppliers’ storefronts to check all items belonging to a certain company and adding them to a catalog in bulk.
- Find Suppliers: In this menu, you can see a list of all of the suppliers available on the Syncee Marketplace. By choosing a supplier, you can check all of its products, and can create a new unique catalog dedicated to this supplier’s products only.
Introduction to Syncee catalogs: A catalog includes the products you picked from the Syncee Marketplace and which you want to sell in your store. You can have more Syncee catalogs and can manage each catalog individually. Here you can add unique filters, pricing, and other useful product settings.
Adding products to a catalog doesn’t mean the products are immediately added to your online store. Once you have finished adjusting your settings, you have to click on the Sync button to upload products into your online store. Then, Syncee will update your products’ inventory quantity and their prices daily, automatically in your store.
If after checking out this introduction to Syncee and you need more information, you can find educational articles about how you can use the Syncee Marketplace in the platform’s Help Center.
The next step in the introduction to Syncee is to check what the DataFeed Manager is. The Syncee DataFeed Manager allows you to upload products into your online store from any supplier who has an always updating product data feed file and is not listed on the Syncee Marketplace. Bring a CSV, XML, XLS(X), or JSON data feed file, make every necessary setting, and let Syncee manage the uploads & updates automatically to your online store. The DataFeed Manager is currently available for Shopify, Jumpseller, and Shoprenter users only.
Major advantages of the Syncee DataFeed Manager for online store owners:
- All major data feed formats accepted
- Add files via URL, (S)FTP, Google Drive or Docs URL, Dropbox URL, API, SOAP
- Unlimited suppliers allowed
- Currency conversion
- Customizable pricing settings – Set price margin, tiered pricing, rounding rules
- Product filter settings
- Scheduled uploads and updates
- Variants update
- Product export
- Multilingual platform
- Asistencia gratuita
If after the introduction to Syncee here in this article you need more help using the DataFeed Manager, Syncee’s customer support is always here and ready to help. You can contact the support via live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Syncee’s Centro de ayuda is also a great source to look for answers in:
- How to import products by using the Syncee DataFeed Manager?
- What should a datafeed file contain
- What is a Syncee DataFeed catalog?
When reading about the introduction to Syncee you are probably the most interested in the pricing details.
Syncee offers a free Starter plan for online store owners, those who just installed the application, and those who have not subscribed to any of the plans yet. 25 products are allowed to be managed in the Syncee Marketplace, and 25 products are allowed managing in the Syncee DataFeed Manager. This plan doesn’t have a time limitation; you can use it for an unlimited time.
Syncee counts the number of products in total and not the variants. Additionally, this is the number of products that are currently in your store and are managed by Syncee. So if you decide to change some products, just remove them and upload a new one in their place.
If you subscribe to any of our plans, the Starter plan will end immediately, and you will be charged.
We advise all retailers who are interested in using Syncee to make the most out of the Starter plan and try Syncee with a few example uploads before upgrading to any of the plans.
Please note, for users with the free Starter plan, the orders are not synchronized automatically! In case you are using the Starter plan, you need to go to your Syncee dashboard and click to Synchronize the data manually.
Why is it worth uploading more products to your online store than just 25? The more products you have in your online store, the more potential customers you can reach, and the more orders you can potentially get. It’s super easy for merchants to add products to their online store in bulk with Syncee and if an online store owner subscribes to a plan, they can access automated order data synchronization.
The introduction to Syncee’s pricing can’t be whole without mentioning that one subscription at Syncee consists of two main solutions the app offers. You can choose which one you would like to use. These are the Syncee Marketplace and the Syncee DataFeed Manager. You have the chance to use only one solution OR both as well! The two solutions have their unique packages and prices; different packages are needed for managing products in the Marketplace and the DataFeed Manager.
As mentioned previously, Syncee does not count the variants SKUs, but the number of products. Our pricing is based on this number.
Syncee is available on all major ecommerce platforms. What you have to do to get started using the application is to install the Syncee – Global Dropshipping app into your online store from the AppStore of the platform you are using.
Once it’s done, log in to your Syncee account, go through the quick onboarding, and then you can start using Syncee. In your account, you can find the introduction to Syncee in a form of a step-by-step guide. You can decide which solution you would like to try out. To browse among the listed suppliers and ready-to-sell products, go to the Marketplace menu. If you want to work with a different supplier, go to the DataFeed Manager menu.
Choose where you want to install the Syncee – Global Dropshipping app from:
To continue the introduction to Syncee, it’s time to talk about suppliers as well. Syncee allows dropshipping and wholesale suppliers to provide their products to tens of thousands of online store owners all over the world. It is an easy and beneficial way for them to grow their retailer network globally.
By being listed on the Syncee Marketplace with their products, suppliers have the chance to get more sales as their products get to more customers all over the world. All they have to do is to install the Syncee for Suppliers app from one of the app’s supported platforms for suppliers, go through a quick onboarding process by filling in the form with all the necessary data for the listing and wait for approval from the Syncee team. Being listed on the Syncee Marketplace is completely free for suppliers, there is no setup fee!
Further benefits of the service for suppliers include:
- Quick & easy onboarding and product synchronization
- Automatic product uploads & updates
- Automated order synchronization
- A community of suppliers from the US/CA/EU/UK/AU + more
- Product filters, catalog settings, customizable pricing in bulk
- Detailed shipping settings
- Transparent platform, retailers can access all the essential information about you
- Built-in retailer-supplier messenger
- Dropshippers and wholesalers can both join the Syncee Marketplace who have real physical product inventory, and can get back to retailers in case of any questions in a short time
As a supplier, this is where you can install the Syncee for Suppliers app from:
Did you like this article about the introduction to Syncee Marketplace and the introduction to Syncee DataFeed Manager? Find out more: