When you want to open an online store and you want to run it on an ecommerce platform, you have to focus on finding the best one possible for your business. There are several great platforms that you can use to create the best online store possible. Now we introduce you to two platforms that are both outstanding and have an integration with Syncee. Let’s find out whether you should choose Shopify or Wix to fulfill your dreams!
First of all, we are not saying that choosing one platform over the other will make your online store much better as both Shopify or Wix can be used to dropship products with Syncee, and you can have a great store on both of them. We are just here to help you decide which platform would be a better fit for your business with our overview.
Advantages – Shopify or Wix?
Both Shopify and Wix have several great features which contribute to their advantages. We have collected 10 advantages for both platforms as these can show the main attributes of the companies’ aims.
- The platform provides you with easy-to-use features. You do not need to have IT knowledge to explore Shopify.
- It is also hosted, so you do not have to worry about managing your online store.
- The SEO and marketing features are outstanding and you can find great solutions for your ideas.
- You can choose from several themes on their own Theme Store to customize your online store.
- You will be very pleased with the security and reliability of the platform.
- The customer support is available 24/7 so you will get a fast answer for your problems.
- The platform has its own payment gateway and the payment is also very easy.
- There are no hidden charges.
- There are over a thousand applications to choose from so you can make the most out of it.
- You can easily integrate your store with Syncee and start finding and managing dropshipping products.
- The whole platform is perfect for small businesses as well.
- There are several applications to choose from if you wish to create the best store possible.
- There is a currency converter which means that you can sell internationally.
- There are 500+ professional online store templates on the platform.
- You can create unlimited product collections.
- You can create an SEO-optimized, multilingual storefront.
- You will find a lot of built-in marketing tools for your store.
- The dashboard is very easy to use which can be quite important when you want to create something new.
- Secure payment methods are also available.
- You can integrate Wix with Syncee.
Disadvantages – Shopify or Wix?
Learning about the disadvantages can be a huge help if you want to decide whether Shopify or Wix would be better for you. You need to find the advantages which you would not miss in your online store but the platform would not provide that for you.
- The monthly fees can be a bit pricy so you need to decide on how much money you can spend on your online store.
- There are some limitations with the customization so you cannot create anything you want.
- You have to pay transaction fees after every customer’s purchase.
- Unfortunately, you cannot choose another template after you decided to use a particular one.
- Some problems may occur if you want to develop your online store.
- If you are not satisfied with the service, you can’t migrate your site and data elsewhere in an easy way.
Preisgestaltung – Shopify or Wix?
The prices can determine if you choose one platform or the other. You need to consider several features and the pricing is definitely one of them. In this section, you can compare Shopify and Wix to decide if any of the platforms would be affordable for you.
Shopify gives you four plan opportunities to choose from. The features are different, you can learn about them hier.
- Basic Shopify: $29/month (in June 2021)
- Shopify: $79/month (in June 2021)
- Advanced Shopify: $299/month (in June 2021)
- Shopify Plus: custom pricing
Wix provides you with three plans. You can read about the features in all of the cases hier.
- Business Basic: €17/month (in June 2021)
- Business Unlimited: €25/month (in June 2021)
- Business VIP: €35/month (in June 2021)
Dropshipping – Shopify or Wix?
Dropshipping is a trading model. The biggest advantage of this is that you do not have to invest in product inventory before being able to sell the products. When a customer orders a product, the supplier will ship it directly to them. This model can be very useful if you do not want to pay a lot of money for storing the products and keeping up an inventory and also dealing with logistics, or being afraid to not be able to sell what you stock.
You will also have the opportunity to order everything to your doorstep and repackage everything so your customers will get everything at the same time without waiting for the delivery more than once if you have more suppliers in case of a customer order more items from more places.
Fortunately, it does not matter if you choose Shopify or Wix to create your online store as you can start a dropshipping business with both of them. If you are thinking of moving your website from one platform to another, there are automated tools for this, for example, to migrate from Wix to Shopify seamlessly and securely.
Syncee – Shopify and Wix!
Syncee is a B2B platform with hundreds of suppliers and millions of products to choose from the US/CA/EU/UK/AU + more. The platform gives you the opportunity to start your dropshipping business without having to consider a lot of aspects. You can check Syncee Marketplace for different products and suppliers.
If you want to learn more about dropshipping and Syncee, feel free to check our blog page for more details.
Who Should Use Shopify or Wix?
You can start a 14-day free trial with Shopify to check if it would be good for your business. You can learn a lot about Shopify this time and after that you can easily choose this option. The biggest advantage is that you do not have to have a lot of IT knowledge to make everything perfect.
Wix have several great advantages, the best one is definitely the massive template collection. You will find really good opportunities with that to make your online store outstanding and unique.
Deciding to choose Shopify or Wix could be a very hard task. You need to consider a lot of aspects and needs, but with such great advantages, you will surely find the best for your business.